What's new

Fresh--A Portrait of My Favorite Model

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Snagged this one tonight after her bath. Comments and critiques always welcome!

Fresh by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Jake
 
Last edited:
What a cutie! I love the expression you caught and the light in her eyes.
 
What a cutie! I love the expression you caught and the light in her eyes.

As her uncle I am heavily biased and think she's the cutest baby ever! And yea, she has gorgeous eyes, and the light from the setting sun really made them pop.

Jake
 
Sweet thing there. Ed
 
Sharp, crisp, lovely bokeh, what more could you want?! Another one maybe LOL!!!

I did take a bunch more, but this was the best technicaly and pose-wise :)
 
She is beautiful! Love the colors and her fuzzy hair :) Seems like she's got Uncle wrapped around her finger!
 
She is beautiful! Love the colors and her fuzzy hair :) Seems like she's got Uncle wrapped around her finger!

That she does, that she does. :) And she loves the camera!
 
She's a real doll. Phenom eyes. One tech idea you might try. Stop down the aperture to increase the depth of field a little to get her whole head in focus including the back of her ears and top part including her hair. Nice shot..
 
She's a real doll. Phenom eyes. One tech idea you might try. Stop down the aperture to increase the depth of field a little to get her whole head in focus including the back of her ears and top part including her hair. Nice shot..

I shot at a wide aperture intentionally--I had no interest in a deep depth of field. My intention was to make her eyes the main focus of the shot, and blow out the rest. :)

Jake
 
Bumpski for the morning/afternoon crowd [emoji106]
 
I'll consider myself the "afternoon" crowd and say: Fantastic job!!! Cute kid and wonderful shot man
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom