Friday and a long weekend for some?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay semesters over as of yesterday! finally i can breathe :D

Driving out for the weekend with the family to the land of the taj mahal i.e the city of agra... hope to catch up on sleeep to shoot loads and to chill out :D :D :D

yay

you guys have a good one :)

Our forecast shows rain up until Monday and then for a week after. I'm building a shed and I would like to get it finished up. Going to try to get out and take some photos someplace.

Both me and my girlfriend is very bothered by virus in our throuts, so I guess we will spend most of the weekend inside. We both have three exams next week, so I hope we able to recover fully untill then.

Hope you all will have a nice weekend.:wink:

Greetings from Norway.

Ill be working as usual it seems. It will be my 3rd week in a row that ive worked both Saturdy and Sunday.

First thing Saturday Ill be going to yard sales, then Ill take a 3 hour nap. Then driving an hour to get to work for 2-8. Drive an hour home, sleep, get up for work for 10am including an hour drive, hehe.

Right now im hoping to get a response from an online site. I bought something for $12 and they charged me for that, plus a 2nd thing for nearly $30. I presume the 2nd one is Fedex brokerage but that seems very expensive considering the thing I bought was only $5us. So im hoping for a response soon. Just realized Monday is aholiday so if I dont get a response tonight, I will probably have to wait till Tuesday.

Im also watching some ebay auctions. Theres a p&s digital camera Id like to get, hehe. If I get this one, Ill sell my current p&s. Hopefully itll be $50 to upgrade from a 3mp 6x optical to a 7mp 4x optical, plus a few new features I really like. Itll be good for carrying around with me all the time. *smiles*.

I'm gonna go away for the whole week somewhere - don't know where yet, but it might be Scotland - and test my new lens out (and drink lots of beer and stuff)

core_17 said:
I'll be spending the weekend at my boyfriend's..So...I think tonight I'll just hang out at Erik's on his spare computer in chat!

There is much more to do than play on the computer for the weekend. ;) :hugs:

Unfortunately I am at work till Tuesday. Flying to Atlanta tomorrow for the last couple days of this trip out.

benhasajeep said:
There is much more to do than play on the computer for the weekend. ;) :hugs:

Unfortunately I am at work till Tuesday. Flying to Atlanta tomorrow for the last couple days of this trip out.

Yes, I know that...and as I said..I may be doing a few things...
but...not sure..it's supposed to be over 90 degrees and really really high humidity...I can't breathe well in that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back