$IMG_0494.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 117
  • $IMG_0261.jpg
    $IMG_0261.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 108
  • $IMG_0007.jpg
    $IMG_0007.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 114
#2 is my favorite composition, but looks like the shutter speed is a little too slow, and the dude's arm is chopped off. Maybe try to compensate for the chopped off arm by cropping tighter?

What's your setup?

Sorry for the delay, I am using a canon 50d, with 70-200 f2.8 on these, at the start of the game ISO was around 800, by the 2nd half it was up to 2500 just to get decent shutter speed. I know a lot of people like flash, I am just not one of those that like it or want to use it.
This year I started kneeling or sitting on the ground and shooting more, I think it gives a great perspective on things especially since I am 6'3 and shooting down most of the time.

Without high jacking the thread, you can't compare rugby to north american football, two completely different games, as as far as being more physical, again different games, rugby requires way more cardio and while the players are big they don't always require the same physical strength. North American football requires a different set of physical skills.

Football/soccer is the same world wide, and requires cardio and the ability to dive and fake massive injuries on demand.

I've played both, and as much as I enjoyed them, I felt more comfortable with all the extra pads, rugby is a real tough game, doesn't take much to pull and ear off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back