FRIDAY!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ah, Casual Friday. So very tired right now, but it doesn't really matter. Tonight I have a possible date with the 18yr old. I say possible cause I might just hit up a boat cruise and play some poker.

Tomorrow I have to move my stuff from storage to the new place and get the crazy biatch out.

I don't think i'll be able to catch up with my sleep till next week sometime. Damnit.

I'm in hell all weekend. New roof being put on my house. It's awful, it's loud, it's messy and worst of all, it's expensive.
I hate having a crew of worker-type beings that speak only broken English crawling on my roof and throwing crap all over my yard. Two of them appear to be about 15 years old. It upsets the O-dog here, too.....he is very indignant right now. His eyes are bulging and he is one pissed off pug.

I have a dumpster in my driveway.

We're supposed to be picking up this enormous wooden desk from my inlaws, who are chunking their stuff left and right as they prepare to move out of state next week. I want that desk to hold my enlarger, so somehow we have to get it upstairs to the darkroom.

And I'm already soooooo tired from other trauma. Icky icky icky icky ick.

We called the company to complain about the illegal minors being part of the crew.

Anyone can beat my weekend. Who has happy fun stuff on tap that doesn't involve shingles? :D

awww terri, im sorry!!!!

im going to go car shopping this weekend! hopefully i can sell my truck and get a little extra to put a good downpayment on a nice car. fingers crossed!

other than that, still redoing my site. IF SOMEONE(COUGH CHASE COUGH) would migrate all my webspace over!

MD

A fairly quiet weekend over here. Tomorrow is our typical cleaning/shopping day. The weather has cooled off so much that it's too cold for swimming but maybe we'll take the dogs and kids for a nice walk and take some photos as well. Sunday morning we have a photo shoot and then maybe we'll hit the free concert in the park series at night, we've been saying we would go all summer and now it's almost over!

ill be working all weekend, my last whole weekend of work because i start school on thursday so i will only be working friday and saturday till the end of october. the rest of my weekend (when im not at work) i will spend doing all the summer assignments that i have to have done by thursday! :x

I'm doing some early birthday (i'll be 32 on monday) celebrating with my girlfriends parents and maybe doing some shoe shopping...need a new pair of puma's and playing some hold-em with my sister and her husband and friends on Sat. but other than that shoveling books and working on graphic adwork and some bookcovers for some folks. yippie skippy.

terri said:
I'm in hell all weekend. New roof being put on my house. It's awful, it's loud, it's messy and worst of all, it's expensive.
I hate having a crew of worker-type beings that speak only broken English crawling on my roof and throwing crap all over my yard. Two of them appear to be about 15 years old. It upsets the O-dog here, too.....he is very indignant right now. His eyes are bulging and he is one pissed off pug.

I have a dumpster in my driveway.

We're supposed to be picking up this enormous wooden desk from my inlaws, who are chunking their stuff left and right as they prepare to move out of state next week. I want that desk to hold my enlarger, so somehow we have to get it upstairs to the darkroom.

And I'm already soooooo tired from other trauma. Icky icky icky icky ick.

We called the company to complain about the illegal minors being part of the crew.

Anyone can beat my weekend. Who has happy fun stuff on tap that doesn't involve shingles? :D

Haha..EVERY weekday for me involves shingles!!! And one of our crews speaks broken English as well, but none are minors!

I'm working all weekend, as usual, and during the time I'm not working, I'll be cleaning. Also...I'm going to look at the bed this dude is selling me, and if I like it, I'll give the boyfriend a call and he's gonna come haul it to my house for me. Unfortunately, I have to work at my other job tonight, and don't have enough time between jobs to help him...so I'm not sure how he's getting it inside my house exactly :confused: Oh well...I'm really looking forward to the possibility that I'll be sleeping on a NEW bed tonight! :)

Um...other than all that...not much going on.

Saturday Morning - i'm cleaning up where the bomb landed in my bedroom, :lol: i also have a ton of ironing to do. My PC is a living junkyard, It needs to be re-assembled back in its case.
Clean my bathroom, Strip my bed and re-line with clean sheets ready for Her Majesty (girlfriend)

Satruday Afternoon - lounge around and wait for Her Majesty to show up, lay the red carpet for when she does... Go to work later on that night.

Sunday Morning - Sleep in :lol:

Sounds like you dun fugged up lately.

Red carpet? Her majesty?

Today I'm cleaning... and doing the rest of the school I didn't finish this week.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I think I have to go to somewhere to serve food... my dad's company does stuff like that a lot and all the employees have to drag their kids along.. :p
Later that day *hopefully* I will be able to go to the camera store and look at cameras/play around with them. There is really only one camera store in San Antonio that sells high-end cameras.

Sunday, maybe church... then just hang out at the house until my oldest brother and his wife come to visit. They just reciently moved back to San Antonio, they finally finished college.

That's about it.
I may go out Sunday to take some photos.
:)

Most reactions

Back