Friday!!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Well, it is Friday, and it's time for the obligatory - what are you doing on the weekend? thing.

It's a bank holiday in the UK, so I might try and get out and take some pictures! Other than that - a party tomorrow night.

Rob

i got a party tomoz aswell.....could be ok..... will probably take my camera along... and another bank holiday is always a bonus!

Tonight I think I might crash. When out last night against my better judgement. Could do with a recovery sleep this evening. That could always change though.

Tomorrow should be fun. I'm hanging out with the only 5'10" Model looking friend I know. Gonna try an get some test shots for when we do a full on high fashion like shoot at a later date.

She's hot. Really ****ing cool too. Too bad about that boyfriend...that treats her like gold. BAH!

bace said:
She's hot. Really ****ing cool too. Too bad about that boyfriend...that treats her like gold. BAH!

lol! try getting some nudes of her, it'll undermine their relationship and you'll be the kind guy who didn't even try it on, she'd be able to trust you with anything!

Only kidding, that's mean ;)

No, really, Bace put the phone down, don't do it!!!

magicmonkey said:
lol! try getting some nudes of her, it'll undermine their relationship and you'll be the kind guy who didn't even try it on, she'd be able to trust you with anything!

Only kidding, that's mean ;)

No, really, Bace put the phone down, don't do it!!!

Beleive me. As bad as it sounds I've been over everthing in my head. What's worse is that she's a big flirt. And she made it clear that she thinks I'm attractive in every way, but that she's in love.

And I know her other half. He loves her to death. There's just no way to justify any shady ness. I would literally be sentenced to hell for breaking them up.

bace said:
Beleive me. As bad as it sounds I've been over everthing in my head. What's worse is that she's a big flirt. And she made it clear that she thinks I'm attractive in every way, but that she's in love.

And I know her other half. He loves her to death. There's just no way to justify any shady ness. I would literally be sentenced to hell for breaking them up.

I think every man has had a woman like that in their lives, attractive, eager, great personalities but unavailable. I bet everyone’s lives instantly got 100 times better one they were gone!

bet you do this a lot though :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hockey, Hockey, Hockey.

Unfortunately the Oilers lost to Detroit last night but they play again on Saturday, in Detroit. Two of my friends, who have season tickets with me, won a trip to Detroit to go to the game tomorrow. One of the guys had to race some other guys on the ice during intermission...wearing a big foam airplane. My buddy checked another guy, hard into the boards and won the race by a good 50 ft. It was great. I wish it was me that was going to Detroit, but oh well.

Working on Saturday ( as always )

Airshow just up the road on Sunday :smileys:

Mums Birthday on Monday :wav:

Day off tuesday :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back to work on Wednesday :grumpy:

Arts festival time for me, a 2-day event. :) Scattered showers expected on Sunday, one of those iffy things. grrrr..... Regardless, I'll be a busy bee.

My buddies the Chain Poets are playing Saturday night. I'll probably be too wiped out to go see them, but I might, cause they're always fun. :band:

Arrgh!... Effing work but not before a stop for the Happy Hour at the Carlsbad Taverns.

I had a very thirsty thursday. Wine hangovers are the worst. They last fo-re-ver. We'll see how i'm feeling come this evening lol.

magicmonkey said:
Where is the air show? I'd love to get along to one of those with the camera!

just down the road from you at Abingdon

gates open at 10.00 and its only £7.00

Not too much on the agenda for me. I got roped into going to some goofy mother/daughter luncheon on Sunday. :er:

magicmonkey said:
bet you do this a lot though :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wait till you see the pics. You'll be doing it too.

Most reactions

Back