Friend's Portrait

iBats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Friend took this portrait and he didnt feel like registering on this site so im posting it for him, he wants to know what you think.

this is not me btw

18338_1230830778943_1474320607_30816127_6694465_n.jpg

Hm... I'm not sure if this is a violation of the forum rules, but posting an image you do not have the copyrights to is a definite no-no. You have permission, though... so...

As for the image... I like it. Well exposed. Captures the model well. Love the snow on the lashes. I'm not sure about the crop, though.

Love the snow in his lashes! I think the photo is nice....maybe a little too tightly cropped, but the colors look great!

lol SHE'S gunna be pissed, the person in the photo is a girl with short hair, understandable mistake though, alot of people do it ahahaha

LOL..No, actually I thought she looked like a girl, but the way you worded your post for some reason made me think she was a he...a feminine looking he, but I thought maybe just a boy?? lol Sorry.

LOL..No, actually I thought she looked like a girl, but the way you worded your post for some reason made me think she was a he...a feminine looking he, but I thought maybe just a boy?? lol Sorry.

yeah i know im bad at wording...

I agree with above, the crop feels strange, but nice shot!

I wish the whole head was in the shot, other than that I LOVE IT!:thumbup:

K, my friend will be happy to hear this

Most reactions

Back