Friendship Gardens

melcooney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melscorner.net
Went to a local garden here in town...Played around a little with Photoshop and this is what I got:

(FG)flower01.jpg

(FG)flower02.jpg

tulip01.jpg

The first one seems a bit out of focus to me. I really like the bright colors, though... that last one is great!

Just a question here? I have been looking through all of your threads and have noticed that almost all of them are very up close and personal. Is there a reason that you have to get right on top of all of your subjects?
I am just curious. Its just that some of them are so close that they are very overpowering when you get the picture and I personally would like to see you back off of some things and get a wider perspective.

mwmcic said:
Just a question here? I have been looking through all of your threads and have noticed that almost all of them are very up close and personal. Is there a reason that you have to get right on top of all of your subjects?
I am just curious. Its just that some of them are so close that they are very overpowering when you get the picture and I personally would like to see you back off of some things and get a wider perspective.

I guess it is I just like the closer view of things. I will take your advice into account and try a wider perspective. Thanks!

Nice work here. Maybe if its possible you could go either early in the morning or later in the evening to get more dramatic lighting. Good captures though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back