lizheaemma TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 5, 2003 Messages 683 Reaction score 39 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #1 Critiques welcome... Day 2 with DSLR
MGriff240 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 10, 2010 Messages 185 Reaction score 0 Location Horsham, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #2 How did you get so close?!?! Awesome shots. I love the DOF in 2.
P peace.of.me TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #3 aww these are very cute!
F flyingember TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 318 Reaction score 0 Location Kansas City, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #4 the second one is decent. a touch flat, but there's good use of the subject to fill the photo
Stormchase No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 108 Location Phoenix Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2010 #5 I love frogs. 2 is pretty cool and there Is somthing about 3 I really like.
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2010 #6 I like the "I see you" third shot.
lizheaemma TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 5, 2003 Messages 683 Reaction score 39 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks, I appreciate the responses! How did I get so close? Crawling around on the grass after him/her. I did have to put him back in the middle of the yard a few times. Flat, I'm not sure what is meant by flat and how would I have prevented it?
Thanks, I appreciate the responses! How did I get so close? Crawling around on the grass after him/her. I did have to put him back in the middle of the yard a few times. Flat, I'm not sure what is meant by flat and how would I have prevented it?
L lunaaa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 325 Reaction score 0 Location Egypt Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2010 #8 nice photos.