Frog

Tangerini

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this little guy as I was on my way home last night, I had to crank the iso up to 1600 since it was getting dark (hence the grainyness)
This frog has to be the most patient frog I've ever come across. Didn't mind a silly lady with a camera circling him/her to get at just the right angle.

frogontile.jpg

:) thanks for looking :)

Should have gotten down to ground level and shot close up.

^ I agree

And the focus seems a bit soft too.

I actually did get on the ground and shoot close up. I just chose not to share those photos.
Thank you for your input.

I agree that the focus may be a bit soft, and it is obviously not a study (close up) of a frog, i like it for what i think it is, more abstract, the composition, the envelope like lines in the pavement, and the red green. I would be tempted to do some photochopping on it, remove some of the little white things cluttering the pavement, play with the levels and get the contrast to come out and knock up the red and green channels, to bring out the abstract more, then i think it would be easier to understand, and and gain a little spice.

tim

O.K so not to everyones taste, but...

frog_tangerini_01.jpg

Thank you for your take on it Tim, I definitely agree with the white stone things and on upping the contrast.
I think yours is a bit too red and green for what I was going for, but I do like it. :)

"Well spotted", I say. I like how you chose to compose it with the diagonal pattern of the grout in the tiles. The texture and colour of the tiles give the shot lots of interest. [Although I think it could use a bump in contrast, I wouldn't bump it as much as in the above edit.]

Most reactions

Back