jocose
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2005
- Messages
- 3,059
- Reaction score
- 118
- Location
- dans la pissoir
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I really like the first shot. A lot!
The second shot is nice too, but I like the first better. Having said that, I like the second one the way it is. I think that the overly bright red makes selective colo(u)ring too obvious--if that makes any kind of sense. I would keep it in color...but if you must, I like Mommy's second one, where she has muted the red somewhat.
Did I mention I really liked the first shot?
The second shot is nice too, but I like the first better. Having said that, I like the second one the way it is. I think that the overly bright red makes selective colo(u)ring too obvious--if that makes any kind of sense. I would keep it in color...but if you must, I like Mommy's second one, where she has muted the red somewhat.
Did I mention I really liked the first shot?