What's new

From last night's Battle

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I re-did this photo:
favpos.jpg


I added selective color and I made it larger. :)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28970313/

Tell me what you think! :D
 
The selective turned out good but I prefer this version.
It looks like there is a tiny bit of blur around the eye and I think the color version emphasizes that. It could just be a really shallow dof too? I really like the tones in this one :)
 
I totally and wholeheartedly agree! :D
 
woodsac said:
The selective turned out good but I prefer this version.
It looks like there is a tiny bit of blur around the eye and I think the color version emphasizes that. It could just be a really shallow dof too? I really like the tones in this one :)
I didn't really want the blur... but in such a short time limit last night I couldn't get it better... The small one doesn't have the DoF because I sharpened it in PS... on the larger one(selective color) I couldn't get rid of the blur without ruining it.. :(

I think I am going to re-take the photo without the DoF. :thumbup:
 
ok, I re-took the photo...

Here's the first one:
3267-eyeviolin2small.jpg


and the re-did one.
3267-eyeviolinsmall.jpg


what do y'all think?
 
Alexandra said:
this one's perfect, imo.
Really like the idea!

...you must get told this a lot, but you have amazing eyes :)
:blushing: thanks.

and no, I don't usually get told that. guess they are too afraid of me. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom