What's new

from last week

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
3,009
Reaction score
11
Here's another one from the set i posted last week. Only just got around to working on it now

02house-11small.jpg


thanks for lookin
 
I like the idea for this picture, but it seems to be rather overexposed.
 
Another nice one. Would this be a tad oversharpened, maybe? Don't know if it is overexposed. But if it were mine, I guess it'd be a tad darker. I tend to make my photos darker, I guess.
 
i thin k what i've done is handle the post processing badly... I was using a Grad filter for the first time (never used one before) and i struggled getting the exposure right. Plus, the gradation starts from the centre of the filter and i've composed with the horizon to thirds up, meaning the exposure is uneven on the sand. I think that's what's happened anyway
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom