What's new

from mordor to opera

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
couldnt think of any other title... here are some shots of my recent trip to NZ and Sydney.. any honest c&C would be welcome!


the path to Mordor
mordor.jpg



serene beach
IMG_4656_1.jpg



Cape Foulwind
IMG_4933_11.jpg



the crooked tree

tree-1.jpg



Lake Taupo

taupo2.jpg



Westport
westport.jpg



Sunset solitude
swann3_.jpg


Beach impression
rabbitisland.jpg



Sydney Skyline

IMG_0748_1.jpg



Opera House
opera.jpg
 
I really like "the path to Mordor" and "the crooked tree" (not that the others are bad or anything like that). They have a sort of lonely or gloomy feel.
 
The crooked tree, westport, and the color sydney are just fantastic!
 
I love 4,5,6, and 9

These are all great, the exposure is about perfect. I really would love to go there sometime , fantastic scenery...

Did you use a flash in 5&6 or is that in post processing? Just curious. Your exif says you didnt, but its really looks like it in the shot.. Nice !!
 
All amazing shots.
the crooked tree and beach impression are my favs.

Dani.
 
Thank you for the comments!
No I didnt use a Flash (i only have the build in an it really doesnt work for me), so i merged different shots to get the exposure as I wanted... :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom