))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yashicamat 124G with HP5

These two are from Slide Rock park. Used to be a homestead ranch.

Here is a guest house.
sliderockguest.jpg

When the water isn't cold as hell you can swim here and ride down the rocks

sliderock.jpg

Montezuma's Castle. Home to the Sinagua tribe many many years ago...

montezuma1.jpg

montezuma2.jpg

I like how this one looked with a bit of tone...
montezuma3.jpg

and another Saguaro shot :D

saguaro.jpg

wonderful images voodoo. when i was 8 i went down slide rock with my sister, wow that was over 20 years ago! :shock:

I love the black n white, I like all of them. The toned one nice as well. What kinda film did you use?

vonnagy said:
wonderful images voodoo. when i was 8 i went down slide rock with my sister, wow that was over 20 years ago! :shock:
I need to return when it's hot and I'm sure it would be refreshing :D
I love the black n white, I like all of them. The toned one nice as well. What kinda film did you use?
HP5 shot at 400

Wonderful photos! I also visited the park when I was about 9 or 10. I still have pictures of my sister and I standing in front of the dwellings.

Nice job :D

Great shots, Vood.

Printing on Ilford warmtone FB will give you almost exactly that same tone. I think it suits these images well.

I lived in Sedona for about 6 months and when I saw these were black and white I thought it was a little blasphemous not to get those Sedona colors.

They are great though and I have to admit they capture a lot of the dramatic quality of the desert light.

drdan said:
I lived in Sedona for about 6 months and when I saw these were black and white I thought it was a little blasphemous not to get those Sedona colors.

They are great though and I have to admit they capture a lot of the dramatic quality of the desert light.
Stay tuned for the color shots :D The lab isn't open on sundays. After watching Soprano's tonight I'll be scanning the color slides :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back