From the Corry-Joe meetup in the Galleria and Museum District of Houston (14 pics)

These are all fantastic but I love that last one with the plane. Kind of added a sense of irony to the whole thing. Nice captures.

And Corry, you should be proud of your cleavage! There's a lot of girls I know who would kill for that! Hehehehe.

I guess I should reply :lol:

OK...Rob, Becky, Alison, Sara, Mentos, Carolyn, and Duncan- Thanks so much for the compliments, I really appreciate it :)

Corry, you so did pose for that...you just didn't think I'd actually post it! Shame on you...you know better! :lol:

Thanks a ton, Corinna...and :blush:

Sk8man, thanks for the critique, I always appreciate it when people take time to give such a detailed reply. I got your PM, and I will get back to you, I've just been quite busy!

Sarah--I completely agree about the plane...my first instinct was to clone it out, but then I started to laugh at it and decided it needed to stay! :p

Thanks again! I'll keep em coming ;)

clarinetJWD said:
Corry, you so did pose for that...you just didn't think I'd actually post it! Shame on you...you know better! :lol:

I was so taken advantage of. I'm not that kinda girl!

Oh, hey, after the 10th time or so of looking over your pictures, I just noticed you have more then 6 up. hehe.

I love what IR does to foliage. It makes it all look like there has been recent snow or heavy frost (especially #9). That was actually my first unconscious assumption, but then I thought "wait, people are wearing shorts ... and the water isn't frozen ... and these were taken in Houston!" So yeah, you wind up with a really cool otherworldly feel. Great work.

Wow. These are some great pictures. #2 has to be my favorite. I think I'm gonna buy myself an infrared filter and try this out. Amazing shots.

P.S. Teehee! Post #100!

DeepSpring said:
i love the self portrait

how did you do the coloring on those ones?

Those are done with an infared filter. :) Then he does some stuff in PS too, with the White Balance n stuff, but I have no idea exactly what.

Most reactions

Back