What's new

From the Dominican Republic. Warning: lot's of pictures!

Napilopez

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
2
Visiting my other motherland for the first time in nearly 6 years. Shot with my Lumix G3, 20mm f1.7, and 45mm f1.8. Shot RAW, processed through LR4.1. C&C Welcome! Lots of pics =P

#1
7713207076_545ceac321_c.jpg



#2
7712891814_95cd2555a1_c.jpg


#3
7712893320_96080e641b_c.jpg


#4
7712885974_3be4243d2b_c.jpg


#5
7712897276_11639bbc6e_c.jpg


#6
7712887028_f8f5e0e4f4_c.jpg


#7
7712890822_3e5006ba2e_c.jpg


#8
7714755786_84dd190247_c.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
When I saw the first one i thought "WOoaH!" thats amazing!
 
Haha thanks. When I saw it in person, I was actually in awe. Slightly golden light just pouring around a magnificent cloud. Wish I had a wider lens to capture the full glory!
 
I was in the DR for 2 weeks in June, I LOVE that country! Amazing shots. Takes me right back to the beach!
 
The first image is really awesome and should have been poster singular, i feel
#2 and #3 are not promising
The last image is superb :D
 
Haha someone else in another forum mentioned how they don't fit into the series, but I didn't intend to post them as a series, rather these are just in chronological order of the photos I took that day(except the cloud, it should be last). Thanks =]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom