Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
More shots from the Cardinals game...

cardinalsgame1.jpg

IMG_4142-copy.jpg

cardinalsshot2.jpg

Nice work, I like theme.

The second one does it for me, followed by the first. I'm not sure if I like tha colors in 3 (there seems to be a bit of red/purple colorcast)

Oh, and I've never been a real fan of colored borders, they seem to speak for the picture instead of letting the photo speak for itself (Man, I'm really becoming the resident border police :lol: )

Thanks everyone...except for the braves comment :lol: We won't talk about the Cards game tonight ;) :lol:

Joe, I tend to agree with you on the border thing, I was feeling a little crazy today and went for the red borders thinking it make be more Cardinals appropriate, but from now on it's the typically black and white borders :)

Here's another shot of the opposing team, I was going to title it booo :lol:

IMG_3994-copy.jpg

All were shot using a Canon Rebel XT, in the last I was using a Tamron 70-300 telephoto lens. This shot was during the practice before the game and I was close to the field, all the other shots are further away b/c I was in the bleacher section so I couldn't get in as close.

thats a nice camera my dad has one but i pay for all my camera equipment myself im only 11 yearsold and can take better pics than most people i do have a pretty good camera in both the Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z1 and Sony Cybershot DSC-S85 but i cant pay for a 1000$ Digital Single Light Reflex 500$ was my max until i get a job to pay for this stuff im stuck with this

No worries Stillalive, you'll get a fancy camera some day, I'm 22 and just got my first nice camera, so I think you're ahead of the game with the cameras you got :) All I had was some disposables then ;) Be nice to your dad and maybe he'll let ya borrow his ;)

I am getting a telephoto lens for my Cybershot next month it will double my zoom if i could only get one for my z1 id have a crazy 80x zoom

john3eblover said:
well....screw it, i hope you guys lose to Boston again this year ;)
Space Ghost! coast to coast..... that stupid show used to make me laugh till I cried. Great avatar. :thumbup:

john3eblover said:
well....screw it, i hope you guys lose to Boston again this year ;-)

Not a chance...I think that last year we were paid off to let the Sox win to end their horrible streak, and heck we needed the money for the new stadium so we took it knowing that we'd go back and win this year :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back