What's new

From The Sand Box

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
1.
47b6dc25b3127cce97469dd0b29300000016108AYuGrFi4buT

2.
47b6dc25b3127cce97469d9933ea00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

3.
47b6dc25b3127cce97469d8ab2c900000016108AYuGrFi4buT

4.
47b6dc25b3127cce9746927bf2a700000016108AYuGrFi4buT

5.
47b6dc25b3127cce9746923df2e100000016108AYuGrFi4buT

6. (some reason, shutterfly cropped his head off)
47b6dc25b3127cce9746920bf2d700000016108AYuGrFi4buT

7.
47b6dc25b3127cce974692a9f27500000016108AYuGrFi4buT
 
You chose a really child-friendly point of view for all of these. The hard work they're at becomes so obvious in all of these, whether it be in the close-up of their trucks (Photo 3) or in their focus on their task at hand (Photo 7 in particular, along with 4 and 6), or their work action frozen in this wonderful Photo 2. I really enjoy the entire series!!
 
Thanks LaFoto. I took almost 200 pictures of the boys playing in the sand box. Mostly playing around with different settings and angles due to the sun was starting to set. I'm gald you enjoyed them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom