What's new

From Todays Workshop

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
An image from todays workshop in the cities, It was on composition and making photographs. Interesting class.

7383547070_d432b30785_h.jpg

$7383547070_d432b30785_h.webp
 
Last edited:
What is that strange OOF curved line on the left vertical thirds line? Very distracting...
 
Last edited:
beautiful skyline! would have been a great pic except for whatever that blur line is. I might have cropped the right side to where the buildings end too just to see how that looked.
 
its the broken glass :S I know I know haha it was something i captured but overall i like how it turned out.
 
They had you shoot through a window? a broken one at that? or is your lens the "glass" you were referring to?
 
no a broken window, it had just finished raining and I snapped the photo right when it stopped. We were just about to go on lunch break
 
ah, well good thing your lens isn't broken, that would suck.
 
It the crack was crystal sharp.. it might have been interesting. As it is.. it is just distracting! Out of curiousity, was this one of the "local" type no-name meetup workshops? Got a link to it? I would like to check it out..
 
I'm a closet train nut. Love the BN power pulling a cut of covered hoppers. To me it's a solid composition, including the trackwork that leds one through the scene. But that broken window just ruins it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom