Froze my butt off for these pics…

great job anty... looks fra-eeeezing.... just getting the images without camera shake is an achievment in itself :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Can't say I do. Hmmm, I'm intrigued!

Hmm, well, the local kids used to call it Beer Rock as they sat there at the lakeshore drinking beer illegaly and watching the night skyline of Toronto ;) Perspective seemed similar two your shot there so I thought you might know it.

But then again it used to be called Beer Rock 10 years ago .. today it is maybe called Alcopop Rock or whatever :p

Hmm, well, the local kids used to call it Beer Rock as they sat there at the lakeshore drinking beer illegaly and watching the night skyline of Toronto ;) Perspective seemed similar two your shot there so I thought you might know it.
The shot was taken from the furthest west part of Ontario Place...is that where 'the Rock' is?

The shot was taken from the furthest west part of Ontario Place...is that where 'the Rock' is?

Hmm, it is 10 year ago ya know ;) I think to remember that it was between Toronto and Mississauga, and there were some expensive residences around but not exclusively. And I only know the place at night ;)

Oh, The Rock is probably a little further west then...either by Palace Pier, or out in Etobicoke. I'll have to go looking for it!
trink39.gif

How did I miss these? Good shots but brrrrr outside.

Throw on some long johns and get back out there before Spring comes.

Most reactions

Back