Frozen Links

weags77

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fox Hopyard Golf Club in East Haddam, CT. Just stumbled onto this course during my travels. 3 image pano and edited in LR4 and Perfect Effects 8

$12449120193_db7d38f4fe_b.jpg

The sun + possibly a filter of yours is doing a weird polarizing moire pattern thing, what's up with that? And looks like a slightly overcooked HDR for my taste.
But very nice colors and composition.

The sun + possibly a filter of yours is doing a weird polarizing moire pattern thing, what's up with that? And looks like a slightly overcooked HDR for my taste. But very nice colors and composition.

I noticed that too. Not really sure what's up with it to be completely honest. No filters used but maybe something in post. I used photo merge in elements for pano.

No HDR just 3 single shots only for panorama purposes. Maybe over did it in a bit in post but I tend to do that I guess. Thanks for the comments.

i really love the building trees and everything about this image but the sky, the sky is really bad and that pattern thing just looks worse, i really feel bad for you :-(

i really love the building trees and everything about this image but the sky, the sky is really bad and that pattern thing just looks worse, i really feel bad for you :-(

Thanks glad you like part of it haha. Not sure what there is to feel bad for though? I saw a beautiful scene, and enjoyed taking these photos. I am no pro nor do I think I am so at worst, I will have learned something else here. I have many other shots here that and I will try to figure out what the pattern is from. Thanks for the comments.

Shoot there in the summer! It's such a beautiful course--I've golfed it a few times and it's quite spectacular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot there in the summer! It's such a beautiful course--I've golfed it a few times and it's quite spectacular. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do D-B-J ! Never had been really out this way before. So much cool scenery. Devils Hopyard, Gillette Castle. Surely wasn't expecting a golf course to be part of my travels this time of year but glad I stopped and good to know it's even better in the summer. Thanks.

3 different shots of same place. I don't see any moire in this one and overall I like it much better. Wish Id gotten a bit more of the left side of the scene but happy with it as is. Like to know what you think.

$12469737065_ddeee47394_b.jpg

I know there is something a little weird going on it the sky of #1 but I still really like it :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back