Fruit right on the tree C&C

would you buy this?

I am assuming you mean the shot itself?

Short answer no.

Why not? Because for me to invest money in this shot I would have to like it enough to have it on display for all that enter my home to see including myself everyday. Why else would you spend money on a print?

Now if I was a pomegranite lover (which I am not), I might possibly buy a shot like this if the fruit was flawless, detailed and had great colour and made me react in a way which was mostly positive. Afterall if I am going to own it I dont want to shudder everytime I look at it and be instantly reminded of the time I paid money for something that makes me shudder everytime I see it.

Or at least thats what I take into consideration when I am thinking about offering a shot for sale. If the shot moves me and is of decent quality, has great colours, ideally it also has appeal to a wide selection of people, its offered, if not its binned.

Sorry if that sounds harsh as it is not intended to sound harsh, just realistic from my own point of view.

nice one. However, like others have said in the thread - the black in the background throws it off. I would've liked to see perhaps more greenery or something.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back