Aloicious
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2010
- Messages
- 1,661
- Reaction score
- 452
- Location
- UT
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got 2 black leather Camdapter ProStraps (hand straps). They're in like new condition and fully functional. one was on a backup camera and saw minimal use, the other was on a main camera for a few months.
I'm asking $15 + shipping for each ProStrap, Paypal fees are included in the price.
I've also got 1 Camdapter plate to attach the lower end of the strap on to (they will also attach to various other camera plate or L plates as well, if you have no plate on the camera, you'll need something like this to attach 1 side of the hand strap to)
I'm asking $20 + shipping for the adapter, paypal fees are included
Here's a shot that just happens to show the strap attached to the camera.
I'm asking $15 + shipping for each ProStrap, Paypal fees are included in the price.
I've also got 1 Camdapter plate to attach the lower end of the strap on to (they will also attach to various other camera plate or L plates as well, if you have no plate on the camera, you'll need something like this to attach 1 side of the hand strap to)
I'm asking $20 + shipping for the adapter, paypal fees are included
Here's a shot that just happens to show the strap attached to the camera.