FS: 2 Nikkor Lenses (35mm 1.8 and 55-200 VR)

mrdean2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody. I have two Nikkor lenses for sale. I got into photography last fall and purchased several lenses before realizing that my skill level was better suited for a point-and-shoot camera. :lol:

The two lenses are:

Nikon Nikkor 35mm 1.8 w/ original box, hood, stoarge bag, paperwork, etc.
This lens has taken approximately 200 photographs and looks just as good as the day I bought it. I am asking $215 including USPS Priority Mail shipping for this one.

Nikon Nikkor 55-200 VR w/ original box, hood, storage bag, paperwork, etc.
This lens has taken less than 10 photos since I bought it last winter. It could pass as brand new if I could somehow get it back in the original box the way it came. :lol: I am asking $225 including Priority shipping for this one.

I am open to offers and will be happy to knock a little off if somebody is interested in buying both lenses. These are great for somebody who is just getting started in DSLR photography and wants to outfit their camera with some inexpensive, yet high quality lenses.

Are these both DX?

Hello everybody. I have two Nikkor lenses for sale. I got into photography last fall and purchased several lenses before realizing that my skill level was better suited for a point-and-shoot camera. :lol:

The two lenses are:

Nikon Nikkor 35mm 1.8 w/ original box, hood, stoarge bag, paperwork, etc.
This lens has taken approximately 200 photographs and looks just as good as the day I bought it. I am asking $215 including USPS Priority Mail shipping for this one.

Nikon Nikkor 55-200 VR w/ original box, hood, storage bag, paperwork, etc.
This lens has taken less than 10 photos since I bought it last winter. It could pass as brand new if I could somehow get it back in the original box the way it came. :lol: I am asking $225 including Priority shipping for this one.

I am open to offers and will be happy to knock a little off if somebody is interested in buying both lenses. These are great for somebody who is just getting started in DSLR photography and wants to outfit their camera with some inexpensive, yet high quality lenses.

Although I appreciate that both lenses are barely used, they are still used. Both lenses are available--brand new with free shipping--for lower prices than that on Amazon or B&H. You've gotta take at least a small hit when you're selling used lenses, especially since people are buying the lens sight unseen, and they're trusting a stranger not to jack them.

Um yeah... You can get it BRand spanking new on BH with free shipping for 199........

People often get mad at me because I have zero problems with calling them out on prices. In most cases they get upset because they are fully aware that they are ripping people off, hence acting so defensive.

I feel like you do not fall into this category, that it was just a mistake. The current prices are as follows:

The 35mm sells for $199 new, and the 55-200 sells for $224 new, or $184 for the imported version. Both come with free shipping.

To answer someone's question, yes both lenses are DX. The 35mm is an awesome lens.

Sorry for the delay in responses everyone. I thought I would get an email when people replied to the topic, but I didn't.

To the people calling me out for attempting to rip someone off...not the case. I have barely looked at cameras, lenses or anything else related to photography in the past five months. I don't know what the current prices are; only what I paid.

As stated in the original post, I am more than willing to take offers on both lenses. If the price seems too high, simply make an offer.

And yes, they are both DX format. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back