GoonjoshGoon
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2010
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Jacksonville
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys i recently got 2 brand new Nikon sb-600s and i dont really have a use for them. I previously owned a sb600 but it didnt see use much since i didnt know how to do a pc sync mod and i need flashes for off camera lighting. Both of these sb600s im now selling have never been used and to my knowledge have never even been fired or had batteries put through them and were simply used for display. They both come with original cold stand but no box or manuals
I have sold on this site before and can provide references here and to other forums along with my ebay account if anyone is interested in these. I should also mention that my last sale on this site was a sb600 and the buyer was happy with the deal.
I will post pictures later since i currently do not have a digital camera or a smart phone.
Im looking to get $255 shipped OBO on each since the prices for these have recently risen. However i am reasonable and will consider all reasonable cash offers. If you are interested in purchasing both together we could work out a price. I also would like to mention that I am open to trades and I am currently in need of pocket wizard tranceivers/receivers, older nikon flashes (sb 24,25,26,28) and also either a Nikon D50 or D70 or D70s.
I have sold on this site before and can provide references here and to other forums along with my ebay account if anyone is interested in these. I should also mention that my last sale on this site was a sb600 and the buyer was happy with the deal.
I will post pictures later since i currently do not have a digital camera or a smart phone.
Im looking to get $255 shipped OBO on each since the prices for these have recently risen. However i am reasonable and will consider all reasonable cash offers. If you are interested in purchasing both together we could work out a price. I also would like to mention that I am open to trades and I am currently in need of pocket wizard tranceivers/receivers, older nikon flashes (sb 24,25,26,28) and also either a Nikon D50 or D70 or D70s.
Last edited: