What's new

G’day

poider

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
82
Location
South Adelaide
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I am new to the site, currently using Nikon D7200 and the 18-140mm, Sigma 10-20mm and Sigma 150-500mm, did have a 50mm but it doesn’t like me any more and my 18-300 took the brunt of a tumble and the VR no longer works, I also have an OM Systems OM 5 with a 12-40mm, 60mm macro and a 75-300mm.
I am hoping to soon cut down to just a Nikon Z50ii and a couple of Z mount lenses to suit.
I shoot anything and everything, mostly whilst cruising from Australia, light houses, seabirds and sea life.
 
Last edited:
Thank you all, which section do I go to to post a few photos occasionally?
Please
 
Thank you all, which section do I go to to post a few photos occasionally?
Please
Look under forums and scroll down until you see the categories, B&W, C&C, Nature & Wildlife, etc, then pick the appropriate one. There is also a Just for Fun forum to share images that are just for fun and not for critique.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom