What's new

FS: 2 Sigma lenses. Canon Mount. 17-70f/2-4.5 and 50-200 f/4-5.6

Hickeydog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 25, 2011
Messages
205
Reaction score
45
Location
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Putting these two lenses up for sale. The 17-70 has been moderately used. Never abused, but used, and the front element has some scratches on it. About half way through its life, I wised up and got a UV filter for it. It still works (and takes pictures) just fine and dandy, but it it's not prestine. No lens cap, either. $350 shipped to CONUS.

The 50-200 has been used rarely. I have the original box. It has had a UV filter on it for its entire life, and it's a decent enough telephoto for the price. $100 shipped to CONUS.

I take PayPal, Google Checkout, Cash, or check.

IMG_9013.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom