What's new

FS: 20D minty

J.Bat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This camera has less than 22k shots on it. I am the 2nd owner. This comes w everything, box, cables, papers and books 2 batteries and charger. I would rate this camera 9/10 the only thing is a small mark on the top lcd that would not even be visible if i posted a pic of it.

sdc11747.jpg


I am asking 350 shipped and paypaled. obo
 
haha no it is not, I have dropped the price to 325 though.
 
You have email. I am in OKC I am interested in buying it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom