What's new

FS: 35mm f/2 Zeiss ZF, Mint w/box paperwork, ect

bogrod

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sold,
 
Last edited:
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am interesred in your lens, You can check my excellent feedback on the Audiogon forum for Audio under my name majicjazz. I would like to ask how old the lens is, are you the original owner and why you have the lens for sale. I have a Nikon D300 and the only negatives I have heard on this lens is it is difficult viewing focusing with my camera. Since there is no dealer where i live, this information will help me with my decision.
Thanks,
Mike
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom