What's new

FS: (4) Ultra II 2gig SD cards

Highspeed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I recently purchased a D200 so I need to switch to CF cards.
These cards are almost brand new. I only used them once for a football game and they worked great. I don't have the original package, but I do have the plastic cases for all 4 cards.

They are going for 29.95 plus shipping on B&H right now, and this is what I paid for them. Asking $22 each or $80 for all 4. Prices included shipping and PP.


I would also consider trades for CF cards if anyone wants to do that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom