What's new

FS: 70-200mm VR I rough $950 shipped

Kyle Hunter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Carey, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLDI bought this lens used and in this condition so I can not tell the story of how it got beat up, but it does still take decent photos. $950 is what I would like shipped, US 48. Feel free to PM me with any questions.SOLD

Photos of lens.
_KLH0486.jpg


_KLH0488.jpg


_KLH0490.jpg


Photo taken Saturday with lens.
_KLH0119.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is everything working fine on the lens and are the optics in good shape?
 
Other than the heavy wear on the outside, everything else work perfect?
 
so no scratches on the optics or anything? I might be very interested in this...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom