What's new

FS: Alien Bees B800 Studio Strobe w/ Travel Bag

MikeLem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
6
Location
Central MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have an Alien Bees B800 for sale. It's in virtually perfect condition, and includes the following:

Alien Bees B800 (Black)
Alien Bees Travel Bag
Standard 7" Reflector
15' Power Cable
Modeling Lamp Bulb
Protective Cover for Lamp/Flash Tube

$250 shipped in continental US via PayPal.

forsaled-1.jpg

forsaled-2.jpg

forsaled-3.jpg
 
That was quick. Sold.
 
I'm holding out for the hot pink one.. :drool:

Ha! Sorry, that one's staying right here. I don't want to give up the Hello Kitty stickers that are plastered all over it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom