What's new

FS: Alien Bees

PhotoWrangler

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
1,702
Reaction score
366
Location
Houston MetroMess, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(I'm separating these from the film camera thread.)

B800 is sold.

B400 is still available.


I've got a B800 and a B400 for sale. $235 and $185 respectively. They each come with the power cord, and the standard silver reflector, and sync cords, and I think I have some gel clips too. Both work fine and were used in our studio. Buyer covers pp fees and shipping. (beauty dish is NOT included.)


CCP_0315 by ChristopherCoy, on Flickr



CCP_0317 by ChristopherCoy, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Hello, I would like to buy your Paul C Buff Alien Bees beauty dish. Can you ship to Nigeria?

:sexywink:
 
Your colors are backward. My B400s are black and my B800s are yellow. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom