What's new

FS: Black Rapid DR-2 Just Like New

480sparky46 45

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I goofed. I ordered this only to realize too late it's the DR-2 (Slim), not the DR-1. By the time I figured it out, I was stuck with it. So my loss is your gain!

D62_0265.jpg


D62_0266.jpg


Mint condition... I only used it for a couple hours.

D62_0267.jpg


D62_0268.jpg



Manufacturer's website is here.

Normally $130 plus shipping and/or sales tax... yours for $100 shipped CONUS.
 
This is on my list to buy soon, but it's just not yet in the budget. Plus, I don't yet know which one I should buy. What's the difference between the DR-1 and DR-2? And what's the "Slim" designation about?
 
This is on my list to buy soon, but it's just not yet in the budget. Plus, I don't yet know which one I should buy. What's the difference between the DR-1 and DR-2? And what's the "Slim" designation about?


The DR-2 "Slim" is for people with smaller builds.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom