J jcblitz TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2009 #1 I already have an iPhone so I don't have any use for it. It's brand new, still sealed. $165 to your door in the contiguous US I blurred out the serial number Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
I already have an iPhone so I don't have any use for it. It's brand new, still sealed. $165 to your door in the contiguous US I blurred out the serial number
photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2009 #2 Is this the second gen?
J jcblitz TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 photo28 said: Is this the second gen? Click to expand... I guess so, if you type in the model number mb528ll which I got off the case, the results in google say "Apple 2nd Generation 8GB iPod Touch - MB528ll/A".
photo28 said: Is this the second gen? Click to expand... I guess so, if you type in the model number mb528ll which I got off the case, the results in google say "Apple 2nd Generation 8GB iPod Touch - MB528ll/A".
J jcblitz TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Price drop: $150