What's new

FS: Brand New Canon 580EX II Speedlight

only if i had the money... free bump
 
If you can't sell it and want to get rid of it for $250, let me know. Thats all I can spend right now. Hope I didn't offend you. PM if you'd like.
 
Sorry can't do it for that low when it's in brand new condition.

If you can't sell it and want to get rid of it for $250, let me know. Thats all I can spend right now. Hope I didn't offend you. PM if you'd like.
 
Hi , please let me know if you want to part it for 300$+ shipping to india, Just asking you - no offence intended :)
 
hmm I've got some $$$ coming in next fri... may jump on that if its still around
 
is this up for sale still? I have $350 paypal ready. Please email me pictures or link your photos with a tag please :) Price is just too good to be true. -- Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom