What's new

FS: BRAND NEW set of (4) Polaroid filters 72mm

blink21me

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
East Bay, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new never used, UV, CPL, FLD, Warming filters. Comes in their original bag, comes with lens pouch. I bought them from Amazon (click link for product details) a while back for the lens that I was supposed to be getting in the future, but never happened. I paid over $40 shipped, but will sell for $25 shipped. Let me know if you want pics of the actual items, I can't seem to be able to post it here in this thread. Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom