What's new

FS/Canon 15-85 EF-S IS Lens in excellent condition

eyebecasey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lens SOLD! Got this lens with a 7D and have not used it very much as I use the 7D for long telephoto shots. Lens comes with both caps, hood, and a Hoya UV filter. Paypal regular + 3% or Paypal Gift payment only please.

Price Lowered! $550 net to me, I can ship to CONUS only.
I am new to this forum but have plenty of positive feedback on ebay and POTN under the name of eyebecasey.
Best way to contact me is eyebecasey@gmail.com
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_4963.webp
    $IMG_4963.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 174
  • $IMG_4967.webp
    $IMG_4967.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 149
  • $IMG_4958.webp
    $IMG_4958.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 149
  • $IMG_4959.webp
    $IMG_4959.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom