What's new

FS: Canon 1D Mark II body only

gaetanphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my Canon 1D Mark II, I will post pictures later as I am at work currently.

The body has some wear, there are a few blemishes, however does not effect anything mechanically. The rubber eye piece is also missing. Mechanically it is working 100%

The battery recently died so I had to purchase a new battery ($230) from a local camera store. Have not even used it enough to drain it once. The body will also come with the dual charger that can charge two batteries at once.

I am in Alberta, Canada and do not have a problem shipping across the border if you don't. I have 100% ebay feedback if you want it.

I prefer paypal.

Asking: $850 + shipping as this seems to be the average price they sell for on there.

Only reason for selling is I want a dslr with a video feature (canon 60D, 7D, or Nikon d7000 so I may consider trades with me adding cash)

Fastest way to contact me is by email at jdgaetan (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom