What's new

FS: Canon 1D Mark IV Body with extra battery

wchang

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
New York City
Hi all,

I've recently change to a Canon 5D Mark III for a lighter body. I'm looking to sell my excellent condition Canon 1D Mark IV with about 50k shutter actuation. I have all original box, accessories and comes with an extra battery. Below are the actual images of the camera.

$3700 shipped

0001.jpg


0002.jpg


0003.jpg


0004.jpg


0005.jpg


0007.jpg
 
Not trying to hijack your thread, but what lens did you shoot these photos with? That bokeh is gorgeous. Makes me want to buy your camera (although I can't because I'm a broke fireman). Good luck with your sale!

---Chris
 
Not trying to hijack your thread, but what lens did you shoot these photos with? That bokeh is gorgeous. Makes me want to buy your camera (although I can't because I'm a broke fireman). Good luck with your sale!

---Chris

50mm f/1.2L
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom