What's new

FS: Canon 1Ds Mark II - USA

ELS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Camera has been SOLD.

Thanks for your interest...

Have a nice evening...

God Bless,
Ed

​


Canon 1Ds Mark II - - - - ~ USA sales only ~​

Hello,

I have a Canon 1Ds Mark II for sale (initially), possibly I might be interested,
partial trades / and cash $$? (Let me know what you might be thinking?)

I paid, (have invested in it): $ 2335

The Canon 1Ds Mark II - I purchased, is from the DGrin site, (I am userid: ELSELS) -
the seller pulled the original pics down, from her listing here. She had listed the following:
The image counter shows a count of 16,975 - - and you can read her original listing / posting here:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=136342

Therefore, here are the product photo shots (courtesy), from the previous owner:

Canon 1Ds Mark II:

Photo_1

Photo_1.jpg



Photo_2

Photo_2.jpg


Photo_3

Photo_3.jpg


Photo_4

Photo_4.jpg


Photo_5

Photo_5.jpg


Photo_6

Photo_6.jpg


Photo_7

Photo_7.jpg


If you notice, the batteries have 'like red-marker dots', on the labels, guessing to help
'keep track of each particular battery'?

Shipping - USPS Priority mail, Insured, with Signature Confirmation (Required)
- (depending on price, may be included in purchase price)

Paypal fees, 3% - (depending on price, may be included in purchase price)

As stated above, I am preferring SALES initially, but - I'm open to further
communications and negotiations.

Take care,

Thanks!


God Bless,
Ed
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom