jameswardewing
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2009
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Madison, WI
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling my 21.1 mp Canon 1DS Mark III body with 2 batteries, charger, AC adapter, all all cords & cables that came in the box. 8637 shots. Firmware 1.1.4
Excellent condition with a few little dings and minor scraps.
I'm selling because I work in HD video and am using my 5D Mark II to shoot both video and stills.
This is a great camera with amazing dynamic range and color fidelity.
Pictures of camera available.
Asking $4300
James
jwe6393@yahoo.com
Excellent condition with a few little dings and minor scraps.
I'm selling because I work in HD video and am using my 5D Mark II to shoot both video and stills.
This is a great camera with amazing dynamic range and color fidelity.
Pictures of camera available.
Asking $4300
James
jwe6393@yahoo.com