What's new

FS: Canon 20d--$375 Shipped (CONUS)

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD I am selling my 20d in hopes of picking up a 40d.

With the body comes 1 battery, charger, and the strap. No box, no cable. Camera is in excellent condition, no body scuffs that I'm aware of--certainly only cosmetic if you can find one, screens are both clear. No hot pixels that I am aware of, all functions perform smoothly. My best guess is that the camera has about 11,300 actuations, it had about 9000 when I bought it, and I've added about 2300.

$375 shipped to CONUS.

Pictures:

100314635.jpg


100314637.jpg


100314638.jpg


100314640.jpg


100314642.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom