FS: Canon 35-350mm f/3.5-5.6L

rdompor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FOR THOSE TOO LAZY TO SCROLL DOWN, THE LENS HAS BEEN SOLD.

THANKS FOR PLAYING, HAVE A GREAT DAY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(Original Post will be left here for research purposes only. Please do not contact me about this lens.)

This is a very versatile lens which has been babied since I purchased it. It gives excellent quality that I can rely on. I have used it to shoot for the Rutgers student newspaper - The Daily Targum. Despite the small max aperture at 350mm, I found the focal length compensated well giving very nice bokeh in the background. This is an example of what I have shot with this lens.

http://flickr.com/photos/rdompor/2976935032/
If you do not believe that this was shot with this lens, have a look at the exif data here: http://flickr.com/photos/rdompor/2976935032/meta/

This lens is in very good condition except for some normal wear on the bottom of the foot of the tripod ring. It focuses perfectly. The tension ring works very well keeping the push/pull zoom locked in place when tightened and does not stick at all when it is loose. The hood does have some scuffs on it that are very superficial and hardly noticable.

I have kept a Sky 1A filter on the front element since I bought it. The filter came from the previous owner whom I bought it from who told me that he had used the filter since he bought it new. The filter will be included.

Also included is the original hard Canon carry case. The case has scuffs on it, but again, they are only superficial.

I will let the lens go for $875 + shipping (can ship either USPS or UPS with whatever service you request). This price seems to be accurate with what I have seen this lens go for used. I will also consider reasonable offers. Lowball offers will be politely ignored.

I accept paypal only.

Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

2673882631_e9a2aaccee.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back