What's new

FS: Canon 50D + Sigma IS 100-400mm telescopic lens

paulmaherjr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Lancaster, Massachusetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
RECESSION BITES - All of the below must go . . . . together is best.

Both are like new - $1400

Sigma 100-400 OS Telescopic lens (lens bought three weeks ago, comes in a vinyl bag with lens hood)
(1) UV filter (purchased 2 weeks ago for $900)

Canon 50D body (with original box and accessories)
purchased August 6, 2009
(2) batteries
(1) battery charger

Canon Speedlite 430EXII (in vinyl case, never used, bought three weeks ago)
purchased 2 weeks ago for $245.00

Canon Diffuser (brand new unopened)

Canon Remote Switch (still in box) RS-80N3


I realize I am a noob, and I havent earned your trust. i am open to any kind of secure transaction that will make it work for both of us.

I do have established credentials with Model Mayhem.com

MAHER VISIONS
 
Last edited:
I dont think sigma make a 100-400 lens??? pics?
 
consider selling just the lens?
 
wow, no interest in all of this great stuff for $1400?

The lens alone is worth half that and then the Canon 50D, a remote switch and a flas. I will even throw in two DVD/books for the camera.
 
still interested in just the flash unit if you're willing to part it out.
 
Not that im intrested in the camera, but....pics or BS! :addpics:


Although, if your willing to part that speedlite, i would consider...if the price is good! :eyebrows:
 
Need pictures. Maybe youll get more hits.
Smile.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom