FS: CANON 50D

Status
Not open for further replies.

aixgelo78

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Model: Canon 50d

Condition: Mint, my eyes cannot find any flaws. I would rate this a 9.8-9.9 just because it is used. It has 4116 actuations.

Sale Includes ONLY: Body, oem caps, original box, manuals, original neck strap. original charger, 2 batteries.

Price: $750 shipped or reasonable offer, paid via paypal gift, or plus paypal fees. Will only ship to a paypal verified address. USA only.

Payments Accepted:paypal or Cash

Possible Trades: 7d, plus cash on my end. 1dIII plus cash on my end(depends how much)

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): FEDEX insured

Shipping Available To: CONUS

Item location: Cherry Hill, NJ. Pick ups welcome

Best Contact Method: [email protected]

Feedback: Bought a handful of things here, sold a handful of things here already. ebay "aixgelo78" 100% feedback

Reason for selling: Wife wants to upgrade.

Photos: Please pardon the Black Berry camera phone. i dont have another camera
IMG00100-20100902-2114.jpg

IMG00102-20100902-2115.jpg

IMG00103-20100902-2115.jpg

Last edited:
Price is now 750 shipped.

I would be careful with this person. Please be cautious.

Haha... Please. Are you the Indian guy who said "Ill take it and never called back" or are you the other Indian guy who asked me to drop it off to where you live. Which I think is the same guy anyway. ****Edit-yeah its you, get a life, get a car and go F*** yourself***

Please dont waste my time. Do a search on my SN, Ive been around for a long time from ebay, to Audi and Porsche forums. Please say that to my face, rather than a post online. People like you is what ruins the net.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back