What's new

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.2L date code: UA1109 $1285 with extras

entrefoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Mishawaka, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Like new great condition 9+. Lens is perfect. Hood has a couple small scuffs.


I bought on fred miranda a few months ago. Selling because the 50mm focal length wasn't workin for me that well so I'm selling for the 24mm 1.4L.


This is an amazing lens and matched very well with my 5D3.


I will sell with b+w mrc UV filter and new pinch style canon cap I purchased for it. It is the genuine canon lens cap.


Email for pictures (macoffman@gmail.com). Inbox is full. Can't upload from mobile.

lowered to $1225
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom