FS: Canon 70-200 F/4L - Canon 50mm f/1.8 - 430EX - & More

WDodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok I have a bunch of things that I would like to sell as follows:

Canon 70-200 f/4L non-IS. - Excellent condition, purchased on the Photography on the Net forum in June of 2008. I have the original box, blank warranty card, pouch, and hood. $475
702002.jpg

Canon 50mm f/1.8 II - Purchased from B&H 4/18/2007. This is also in excellent condition. It has a B&W UV Haze 010 filter that will be included. I might have the box for this somewhere. $85

Canon 430EX - Purchased from B&H 7/6/2007, in excellent condition. It lived in the included pouch whenever not being used. No scratches or any signs of wear. Pouch, stand, box, blank warranty card, and Sto-fen onmi-bounce diffuser are included. $200

Canon Rebel XT (350D, Silver) - Refurbished unit purchased from B&H 2/20/2007, around 5,000+ actuations. It has some signs of wear on the bottom of the grip and above where it says "Canon" on the pop-up flash. $225 OBO
- Included with the camera: Canon RC-1 Remote, 1 Canon Battery - 1 Impact Battery, Wall Charger, Manual, USB Cord

PocketWizard Plus II - I have 1 of these that I purchased from Midwest Photo Exchange in Columbus, Ohio not two months ago. Needless to say it is in excellent condition. It comes with original box, blank warranty card, and bungee bracket thing for attaching it to poles etc. $175

Spyder2Express - I have original packaging and CD. $60

Memory Cards (All CF) - Your choice of any combination of the following (all Sandisk): 2GB Extreme III, 2GB Extreme IV, 2GB Ultra II - Make Offer

Other non-photography related:
Dell 20.1" Flat Panel Monitor (Model #2007FP) - Dell replaced it in the last 6 months with a brand new unit due to a malfunction with my old one. Fabulous condition, will post pictures if someone is interested. $175 - shipping will be expensive.

All prices are shipped/paypalled. I'd be interesting in hearing other offers (especially ones higher than what I'm asking
icon_biggrin.gif
), as long as they aren't too ridiculous.

I will post pictures of the lenses, flash, and pocket wizard and anything else you want pictures of shortly. I would love to post pictures of the camera body, but as of yet I don't know how to make the camera take pictures of itself
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Images of the 50mm:

Images of the 430EX:

If someone would like, I can post pictures of anything else as well.

interested in 430 flash, what is your email?

Is the 70-200 f/4 still available???
Where are you located?

I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR EF50MM PRIMLENSE F1.8 AND THE 70-200/4LUSM LENSE. MY QUESTION IS, DO BOTH OF THESE LENSES GIVE A VERY SHARP AND CLEAR PICTURE? WOULD YOU CONSIDER MY OFFER OF 500 DOLLARS FOR BOTH OF THESE LENSES?

SINCERELY,

BESTILL
RED LODGE, MONTANA
406 446-0337

Did you allready sold it? I am interested

Most reactions

New Topics

Back