What's new

FS: Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS II

khuang

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston,TX
I have Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS II , BRAND NEW from authorized dealer
Bought it w/ 7D to take advantage of double rebate
So I didn't use it at all, intact in original boxreceipt will be provided for Full 1yr warranty(Purchase date in Nov)
asking $1975 chase quickpay or +3% reg paypal

I have multiple feedbacks on POTN
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...l#post11250194
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...l#post11124684
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...l#post10785977

and 30+ positive feedbacks on FM as khuang
khuang feedbacks - FM Forums
 
I bet you if you try using it you won't want to sell it ;)
 
It's just out of my budget
I am using 70-200 f/4 IS, good enough for me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom