MikeLem
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2009
- Messages
- 107
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- Central MA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Price: $999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground within CONUS Included
Essentially perfect, with the only sign of use being a scratch on the tripod collar's foot, and some light scuffs on the hood.
Includes box, lens bag, hood, tripod collar/foot, etc. Also have the original receipt from B&H (purchased 3/15/11).
Price includes shipping within CONUS. Add 3% for PayPal.
I'm not super interested in trades, but I might consider combos including an 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8, and/or 135mm f/2.0.
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground within CONUS Included
Essentially perfect, with the only sign of use being a scratch on the tripod collar's foot, and some light scuffs on the hood.
Includes box, lens bag, hood, tripod collar/foot, etc. Also have the original receipt from B&H (purchased 3/15/11).
Price includes shipping within CONUS. Add 3% for PayPal.
I'm not super interested in trades, but I might consider combos including an 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8, and/or 135mm f/2.0.